22 March, The Laboratory for Modelling of Physical Processes in Biology and Medicine held a seminar where first-year and second-year Master’s students presented their research results:
- Dmitry Avramenko Measuring Geometric Parameters Of Rats’ Vestibular System Using MicroCT
- Almagul Suyundukova Modelling the Transfer Function of the Vestibular Implant
- Mariya Anikina Electric Model of the Vestibular Organ
- Meruert Kudaybergenova Physics and Mathematics Modelling of the Electric and Mechanical Activity of the Heart
- Natliya Kireeva Geodynamics of Coronary Heart Vessels in Stenosis
The research topics reflect current medical practices, effective diagnostic methods, topical research objectives in cardio and vestibular pathologies.
The research results are supposed to be presented on the All-Russian Scientific Conference of Physics Students and Young Researchers in April 2019 (Crimea).