Welcome to Master’s Programme Physics Methods and Information Technologies in Biomedicine.
The master’s programme TOMA is carried out by Maastricht University (UM) Faculty of Health, Medicine and Life Sciences in cooperation with Tomsk State University (TSU) Faculty of Physics.
The programme aims for adventurous top students who are motivated to work hard in interdisciplinary ﬁelds of science.
TOMA will opt for a multi- and interdisciplinary approach and a variety of teaching methods in the form of task-, problem- and project-based learn ing, lecture-based and practical work — all aimed at increasing student’s responsibility, independence and competences.
- Еxperience in international research
- Effective combination of academic and applied knowledge in physics, mathematics, medicine
- Skills at medical imaging and modelling of biological objects
- English proficiency improvement
- Internships in leading scientific centers
- Practical focus of the programme
- Ample job opportunities
Sergey Filimonov (Dean of Physics Faculty, TSU)
Telephone: 007 (382-2) 529651
Tatyana Rudenko (from TSU)
Telephone: 007 (382-2) 529552
Fax: 007 (382-2) 529552
Nicole Senden (from Maastricht University)
To participate in the interview,
you must fill in registration form.