Welcome to Master’s Programme Physics Methods and Information Technologies in Biomedicine.
The Master’s Programme ‘Physics Methods and Information Technologies in Biomedicine‘ is worth a total of 120 ECTS (EU). The Programme is offered jointly by the Faculty of Physics in Tomsk State University (The Russian Federation) and the Faculty of Health, Medicine and Life Science in Maastricht University (The Netherlands). The Programme has strong partnership with Siberian State Medical University (The Russian Federation).
The programme aims for adventurous top students who are motivated to work hard in interdisciplinary ﬁelds of science.
The programme will opt for a multi- and interdisciplinary approach and a variety of teaching methods in the form of task-, problem- and project-based learn ing, lecture-based and practical work — all aimed at increasing student’s responsibility, independence and competences.
- Еxperience in international research
- Effective combination of academic and applied knowledge in physics, mathematics, medicine
- Skills at medical imaging and modelling of biological objects
- English proficiency improvement
- Internships in leading scientific centers
- Practical focus of the programme
- Ample job opportunities
Duration: Two years
Mode of study: Full-time
Language of instruction: English
Joint supervision of master’s thesis in partner universities
Academic degree: Master
- Bachelor / Specialist degree
- Proficiency in English (B1-B2)
- Entrance examinations: exam in Physics (written) and an interview on the profile of the programme
Vladimir Demkin, Professor, Head of the Department of General and Experimental Physics (Tomsk State University), Director of the Programme
Phone: 007(382-2) 529848
Herman Kingma, Professor, Head of the Laboratory for Modelling Physical Processes in Biology and Medicine (Maastricht University), Director of the Programme
Sergey Filimonov (Dean of Physics Faculty, TSU)
Telephone: 007 (382-2) 529651
Tatyana Rudenko (from TSU)
Telephone: 007 (382-2) 529552
Fax: 007 (382-2) 529552
Nicole Senden (from Maastricht University)
To participate in the interview,
you must fill in registration form.