18 May 2017 Tomsk State University will open 2nd Regional Workshop Digital Medicine: From Idea to Practice.
Representatives from education, health, business, digital technology and medicine will take part in the Workshop.
The Workshop aims to
- analyse the integration of digital technologies into health care;
- identify prospects of developing digital technologies and mobile health;
- consolidate the participants of the digital medicine market and agree on the strategies for their development to control the improvement of telemedicine technology;
The Workshop agenda will cover the following issues:
- training IT-staff for innovative health care and medical industry;
- digital medicine in the world: current situation and trends;
- medical information systems: mobile devices and technologies in health care;
- e-diagnosis and systems of remote health care;
- methods and means for processing medical data.
As part of the Workshop experts in digital medicine will discuss the issues with the participants at the Round Table.
The Workshop starts 18 May 2017 at 2 p.m. and continues on 19 May 2017 since 10 a.m. All the events will take place in room 209 of the Main Building of Tomsk State University (36 Lenin ave.).
Everyone is welcome!